2017 Promotions Coming Soon!
Check as we get closer to YYC Pizza Week 2017 for all the things!
YYC Pizza Week can't be contained in one week! Check out all the places you can catch a glimpse of all the Pizza Week glory. We hope to see your smiling face!
Calgary International Film Festival
International Film Festival runs Sept 21 - Oct 2, 2016 just like YYC Pizza Week. We're planning lots of fun cross promotion and events. Follow them at @CalgaryFilm on Twitter and stay tuned here for more info!
Gluten Free Pizza Crawl
Pizza crawl starts at Bocce 5:30 pm, proceeds to Famoso at 6:30, on to Una at 7:45 and winds up at Beer Revolution at 9 p.m.
Pizza & Pints Tour!
Pizza & Beer – a match made in gastro-heaven. So when we heard that Alberta Beer Week & YYC Pizza Week overlap, we knew we had to deliver to YYCs Pizza & Beer enthusiasts.
YYC Brewery Tours & YYC Pizza Week are celebrating Alberta Beer Week with the Pizza & PintsWednesday September 28, 6 – 10 pm & Saturday, October 1, 2 pm – 6 pm.
Pizza & Pints will visit three YYC Pizza Week participants where guests will enjoy the signature pizzas created for YYC Pizza Week alongside a paired craft beer! Guests of Pizza & Pints will get educated from a local craft brewer through a guided tour [ Wednesday tour] or in hearing the history of Brewsters craft brewing evolution in Calgary [ Saturday tour]. The best part? You get to try each locations pizza paired with a beer brewed right here in Calgary! Each stop offers a fun activity or challenge, where one lucky person will win a $25.00 gift card to a YYC Pizza Week location so they can continue to enjoy the 10 day pizza extravaganza!
Pizza & Spin!
What's better than having a slice after a great workout? We are teaming up with Union Athletica and 1410 Bier Haus for a Spin & Pizza Party! We meet at Union on September 24 at 10:30 am for a 50-minute spin class. Then we head to 1410 Bier Haus for $15 pizzas! The class is $17 for non-Union members.
Social Media Breakfast [SMBYYC80]:
YYC Pizza Week will be visiting SMByyc again this year! Jon us on Friday, September 30, 2016. SMBYYC80 and #PizzaForBreakfast! Be sure to follow @yycpizzaweek & @smbyyc on Twitter on Friday, September 23 to learn more and grab your ticket.
YYC Pizza Week Media Launch:
Wednesday, September 21, 2016. YYC Pizza Week invites local media to join their official launch at Beer Revolution as they Sneak A Peak of a few of the pizza entries for YYC Pizza Week.
Double Zero Contest:
For all of YYC Pizza week, Double Zero is offering you the chance to win their THPPPPPP (THE HOT PINK PIG PRACTICALLY PESTO PERFECT PIE). Here's how: Order their feature pie during pizza week. Let their chefs record you saying "THE HOT PINK PIG PRACTICALLY PESTO PERFECT PIE" 5 times fast with no mess ups. Upload your video and tag Double Zero Pizza on Instagram. Do all that and they will buy your pizza! Fun!
Tune in to see YYC Pizza Week and local restaurants on various radio and television stations talk about their pizzas. See media clips on our new In the Media page.
- Shaw TV Calgary: Wednesday, September 21, Trolley 5, Full Circle Pizza & Oyster Bar and The Block YYC chat with host Erin Strate about their unique pizza entries.
- BT Breakfast Crew: Friday, September 23, Jill Belland invited YYC Pizza Week Participants to drop off some pizza to air on their Friday Morning Show. Fast-Lane Pizza and The Garage Sports Bar brought in their pizzas for the Morning Hosts.
- Global Calgary Morning News: Friday September 23 at 8:10 am, Tuesday September 27 at 7:10 am, and Friday September 30 at 8:10 am
- Weather Network Calgary: Monday, September 26, Sauce Italian Kitchen & Market to be aired throughout the week
- CJAY 92: Wednesday, September 21 at 9:15 am with Without Papers Pizza, Cilantro and Posto
- CTV: Tuesday, September 27 at 8:15 am. Featuring Veg-In YYC and their vegan pizza!
- Virgin Radio: Friday, September 23 at 9am with Murrieta's, Roosevelt and Matador.
Stay tuned for more promotions!